PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (hereinafter, THE WEB), which is owned by AVANTE QUALITY SERVICES, S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, the use of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: AVANTE QUALITY SERVICES, S.L.
Its CIF is: B52519378
Its registered office is at: C / Marqués de San Esteban 8, 3ºC 33206 – Gijón (Asturias) Spain.
To communicate with us, we make the following email available to you:
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and topicality of all those data that he communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
1. a) Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apologetic for terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
2. b) Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
3. c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
4. d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
5. e) Impersonate the identity of another user, public administration or a third party.
6. f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. g) Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood as assigned to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, the users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no exploitation.
Likewise, all the brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorization from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, you must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal or contrary content. to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is general in nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
1. The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
2. The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
3. The breach of the laws, the good faith, the public order, the uses of the traffic and the present legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by us. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore will not be responsible for the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CONDUCTING ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, You must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, properly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, Spanish legislation will apply, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of Gijón (Asturias).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official newspapers of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.